Wondering what to bring when you check in to Resurgence? For your personal safety, we enforce a policy on the allowed items to be brought upon your arrival. During the admission process, our team will inspect all belongings to ensure that prohibited items are not present. Additionally, you can be assured that all personal belongings will be cataloged so that nothing will be left behind after the discharge process.
What Types of Clothing Should I Bring?
We recommend bringing clothing that can be easily layered and are season appropriate. Refrain from bringing clothing that may require special care. It is best to pack clothing that can be worn over a total of seven days. These items may include:
- A bathrobe
- 1- 2 business casual or dress outfits (required for special events)
- Tennis shoes, slippers or flip flops
- One belt
- Comfortable leisurewear
- Lightweight jacket or coat
- Jeans or pants
What Types of Personal Hygiene Items Should I Bring?
We recommend bringing a minimum of thirty days of beauty and toiletry products. All items must be alcohol free and non-aerosol. The following items are allowed:
- Body/face lotion
- Feminine hygiene products
- Products for hairstyling
- Shaving cream
- Shampoo and conditioner
What Types of Personal Items Can I Bring?
- Cash — A minimum of $50 — $100 in small bills
- Credit or debit card and/or checkbook
- Stamps and envelopes
- Medical insurance card
- Long distance calling card
- Journal or notebook
- Current medical prescription (item must be in the original bottle with unaltered label)
- List of correct medication dosage
- Alarm clock with no radio (please contact center to determine if supplied)
- Jewelry (watch and/or wedding ring). Please leave items of great value at home.
- List of contact information of healthcare professionals, sponsors and loved ones.
- Personal photos to be kept in your wallet or room
- Magazines and paperback books (these are much easier to carry than hardcover books)
What Items Are Not Permitted?
- Sheer or stomach bearing clothing
- Inappropriate clothing containing alcohol, drug or political logos
- Mini or micro skirts or shorts
- Tight-fitting clothing
- Toiletries or cosmetics that contain alcohol
- Nail glue, nail polish remover, or nail polish
- Nail files, utility or pocket knives
- Products containing caffeine, such as energy drinks, energy pills, weight loss/weight gain supplements, or over-the-counter products
- Perfume, after shave, cologne, or hair sprays containing alcohol
Upon arrival, the following items will be cataloged, collected, and turned over to the Center Admissions and will be returned to you upon discharge:
- Products containing alcohol
- Credit and bank cards
- Items of high value
The goal of the Resurgence Recovery Center is to provide you with great progress and success during the entirety of your treatment. By cooperating with these guidelines, you can set the foundation for your treatment plan and demonstrate your willingness to participate in your journey to the successful completion of treatment. Congratulations on making the decision to join our Center. We are looking forward to assisting you with your personal goals for treatment.
It’s Time for a New Beginning.
Addiction Treatment That Just Works.
Please contact us or call us 24/7 so we can design a treatment plan custom to your unique needs.
We accept most PPO insurances and also offer payment plans for cash patients.